Sons of Guns

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dnthmn2004, Jan 26, 2011.

1. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Discovery channel. They are making a suppressed shotgun.

2. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Sons Of...........

They stole my patent......:eek::D

3. orangello

orangello New Member

:eek:

$2500, but very cool.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OH SOB this dam storm knocked out my directv. MUTHER EFFER................

5. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Awesome. I wonder how many orders they are getting now? If I had $2500 lying around, I'd buy one. :cool:

6. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

You can keep the suppressed shotgun, I want a MASTER KEY!

Pretty imperssive so far I have to say. Did anyone else get to watch it? What are your thoughts?

7. freefall

freefall New Member

Tried to watch it, I just can't take the manufactured drama in these shows. I mean, all you have to do is build the damn thing. It's what you do for a living. So why all the angst about do it now or do it in a couple of hours? If I hadn't watched Howe and Howe doing the same damn thing first I might have been able to tolerate this show. I enjoy watching the actual work, but they inject so much interpersonal strife I'd rather watch NCIS re-runs.

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Unfortunately "Reality" shows seldom are. ;)

I caught a little bit of the Master Key thing and it was okay. However, they showed an MOH recipient bringing in a flamethrower for repair in the next episode. He looks like he served in WWII. A hero and a flamethrower, what's not to like?

I will watch that one, but I won't go out of my way to view the series.

BTW, I wonder if this is one of the shows that TV people troll the gun forums to find characters and source material.

9. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Whats the deal with £2500 you can buy a fully modderated shotgun over here for $300.

10. orangello

orangello New Member

Seriously? I had never heard of a quiet/suppressed shotgun until that movie "No Country for Old Men". It twisted my mind a bit.

11. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

We have had them for donkeys years.

Attached Files:

• Mod.jpg
      Mod.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
  12. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

I can appreciate where your coming from. However I tend to be pretty good at ignoring the bull crap to enjoy the good stuff.

13. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

No kiddin, huh? It looks like those guys in Finland got it right first, but only by 5 or 6 decibels. Reflex Suppressors.

I think Red Jacket Firearms were just the first ones to suppress a shotgun SIGNIFICANTLY to require no hearing protection?

14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I might watch it just because I want to molest his daughter.

As far as the show goes it is about guns so it is not that bad. The guys are a little well too redneckie for me.

Why couldn't they do this show at say Wilson combat or Cooper Arms? Places that build high quality not a place that straps a pipe to a siaga shotgun.

I would rather watch this show over Broke back junk hunters....

15. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

A fully moderated .410 shotgun is really quiet and sounds no louder than someone clapping there hands. Bear in mind the silencer is 24" long.

16. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Read your post a single barrel

17. orangello

orangello New Member

Dude? She has the one-sided fang thing, WTHeck?

Coonasses are not rednecks. Those boys did talk more like rednecks than coonasses, but after a few beers, i'd bet they start reversing numbers and sounding coonie, at least the owner.

I do not use the term "coonass" as an insult; i have some relatives and friends who fall in that category and are good people.

18. orangello

orangello New Member

That is one loooooong supressor! Very cool!

19. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

The apparel models on their website are pretty hot, I bet they work there behind the scenes. :rolleyes:

20. WDB

WDB New Member

As I see it, almost any show that helps bring firearms into the norm/main stream is a good thing. Most won't get a surpressed shotgun or the master key. But it might get some thinking about owning firearms more. IMHO it is helping the cause by making firearms a TV topic in a good way instead of just on the 11 oclock news.