SONS of ANARCHY...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jul 28, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Just got my GUNS & AMMO Mag. in the Mail...Inside they say SONS of ANARCHY Starts Sept-6th on FX....Looking forward to some new T.V. Shows.....

2. 40calcliffy

40calcliffy New Member

Me too. Can't wait.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Your telling us you guys dont like one man army??!!!???!!!???

4. Double_tap

Double_tap New Member

I cant wait till season 3 comes out on DVD I missed a few shows last season seriously one of the best written shows on tv. Do you guys watch breaking bad? I dont really watch alot of TV but I do love to watch these two shows

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

i like ncis better. i also like law and order ci.

6. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Season 3 is-out on DVD I thought???...Maybe not...:confused:

7. cddbrowns

cddbrowns New Member

Season 3 comes out sometime next month, maybe in another week or so. I LOVE this show, watched the first 2 seasons on Netflix, have to watch the 3rd before the new season starts. (EXCITED FACE)

8. snakedoc

snakedoc New Member

I love this show..Sons of Anarchy rocks. Loved the show(3-4?) where they "removed" the offending tat from the ex-member dirtbag.............

9. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Starting the season off ...It was a little slow....I guess they have to make a plot???....

10. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I hope tonight's show is better then the last-one................:(

11. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

The son's are not getting any better...maybe it's just me...Last year was alot better......

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

This years show just ant the same...Maybe it's me....It can't hold my interest and the it seems you know whats going to happen right before it happens...I guess I'll still watch-it and stop *****ING about-it....I was just in hope that it was going to be as good of a show as in the past.....:(