Someone donated $1

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by spittinfire, Jun 10, 2009.

1. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I don't know who donated a dollar to my membership fund or it could have been wide spread thing to encourage people to join. Either way after some prodding from JD I decided I might go ahead and become a supporting member and found the $1 in my fund. Who ever was kind enough to place it there, thank you.

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

DA DUCK says.......join.......or else!

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I think you got one dollar for posting. The more I post, the more $ I get in my balance. Check yours again. :D

4. spittinfire

Alright guys, I'm in! Now I just have to figure out how to apply the cash in my fund here to the membership fee. Can anyone explain it to me?

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I think notdku has it set up automatically. When you go to sign up, it should show your balance, and then the outstanding amount for membership. I believe you have $6, so you would have to pony up $9. Once you do, in a day or so, you are a Supporting Member with a brand new logo and access to the Knowledge Base ( articles written by a bunch of the forum members ), The Bunker ( more heated conversation without the fear of the open forum ) and another part of the forum that shall remain nameless.....

JD

6. spittinfire

Its asking for $15 I can sned it anyway...notdku can owe me.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Check for "Upgrade Membership" - When I do it, on your account, it tells me you have $6 and I would pay $9....

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'm trying to get a membership. When I click the premium membership info tab, it takes me to the sticky announcement threads in the introduction forum. :confused:

9. WDB

WDB New Member

Mine stalled out at $7, might be worth more than I offered up to value to the forum/comunity:cool:

10. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

So...how do I become a supporting member if the linky no worky? :confused:

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

My balance stalled at $11.00 a long time ago. I went to your account and it said you had $11.00 as well. I transfered $4.00 more to take you to $15.00. After that, it told me your balance was $0.00. Maybe it is fixed and you are a Supporter now. It may take some time to see it, I dunno. You should be able to become one just based on your balance now. :D

My balance is now at $7.00, so the transfer should be there.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  12. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

LOL, thanks! I'm not sure how these things work. :confused: :D

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Anytime, brian.

Imo, you should have been here a long time ago. Welcome to the Bunker. Enjoy!! :D

14. WDB

WDB New Member

Welcome Gojubrian to the SP member relm. Clearly SC has the skill as you must as well, I couldn't get pass the $7 mark. Point taken, who wants my $7 before I step off?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  15. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

:eek: :eek:

Lord, what have I done..............:D

16. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Now, you can't run and you can't hide. If you do not want to see some of the stuff in the premium forum stuff, just PM notdku. The Bunker is one cool place to hang out. It's like The Club House, but with grown ups! :D

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Sometimes, I can even read your mind...:D

18. WDB

WDB New Member

Well expressed, enjoy

19. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

Great move to Supporting Member.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great move,Gojo, you know NOW there's NO turning back!!:p:p Some of the old farts don't say what's really on their mind in the Open Forum, so LOOK OUT