Some people shouldn't be allowed to...

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by BenLuby, May 15, 2012.

1. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Uh...sounds like he should have aimed a tad higher.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Watch for this guy to show up in the Darwin obituary. :p

4. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i wonder how many beers had been drank... or if he was finally annoyed with his friends constant asking. lol

5. Garadex

Garadex New Member

And this is why I am losing hope in the average person.

6. ellwood45c

ellwood45c New Member

Its idiots like this that give gun owners a bad name. Just like th guy who had the bullet proof vest and had his buddy shoot him to see if it worked. I have been a state certified 4H instructor for rifle, shotgun, and archery. Also state certified range officer and SASS level 3 range officer. But that is common sense never point a gun at anything you dont plan on destroying.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

7. billt

billt New Member

What is even worse are these complete idiots. "Chris Collins and his team of professional trainers and operatives." (Check out the stupidity at 4:40 in the top video.) I can't even imagine someone paying to be "taught" this kind of total stupidity. He's not the only one either. Yeager did much the same thing allowing a photographer to be downrange between 2 targets while his "students" blasted away on either side of him. (Lower Video). For some of these people this type of lunacy knows no bounds. What is even worse he has another video where he actually defends this type of foolishness. "We've always been controversial when it comes to safety." Yeah, I guess?? :rolleyes: If the guy wanted downrange photos he could have easily set up a tripod with a remote. For some common sense is never common.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZVCz8Tl2ELk

[ame]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=20e_1292474614[/ame]

8. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Wow , that has got to be the dumbest sh!t I have ever seen . People just dont use their brains much any more .

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Wow skilled idiots. Some of the tactics looked decent. Some where pointless. Safety is definitely an after thought.
    Hey put this vest on and let me shoot next to your head. Lol

10. billt

billt New Member

It seems about the only thing more prevalent than firearms trainers are financial planners in a bad economy.

11. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Attached Files:

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Ahh that's pretty good.

13. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

but it should be written on a tombstone

14. billt

billt New Member

Here is a video of the whole incident, along with his asinine response. "True Safety" does not exist." He sure does his absolute best to prove that statement true. :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvdB9P_5Zp0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R3t0wuLDWQ[/ame]

15. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Omg
    We practice 4 of the 10 basic safety rules and the camera man down range doesn't break any of them.
    Is this guy for real?
    On a side note
    Was there a 100 people on that line or did they fire more than 5 rnds?

16. billt

billt New Member

That brings up yet another point. What were these people thinking? If I had been the one to waste my money on a "Training" course like that, and saw what was about to take place, I would have loudly objected to it. If they still intended to do it, I would have walked off that line, packed my gear, and been out of there as fast as my feet and vehicle would carry me.

It is hard to believe all of those people just carried on like nothing was unusual. The dumbing down of America continues. This is one of the reasons why. The only thing dumber than the students are the "teachers" who are "training" them.

17. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Man I bet his insurance rate SKY ROCKETED once the insurance company got a hold of that video!

18. billt

billt New Member

Just look at how close it is from the right hand edge of that left target to that guys head. Unbelievable.

19. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Top video, this is retarded. Just wow, the whole thing.