Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work in a gun store and my bosses are all very avid gun collectors. For example, this Nazi German Luger. This is straight from nazi Germany. Used in WW2. Never fired after that. this is one of my favorites we have in the safe. The second gun is also an antique. I'm sure someone would be able to give me a little more information but I know this; It is a first-generation 1911 that is top-fed. no magazine. Rack the slide back and jam the ammo down into the grip like an M1. Pretty cool and pretty unique. The bosses have their class III license which allows them to obtain full autos, so there are full auto Glocks, uzis, machineguns, M240's, and more. There are a few ww2 M1 Garands that are in pretty imaculate shape in there as well It is pretty insane. ( Update: the pictures are reversed. I'm sure you all could have figured that out though.)

·
Registered
74 Posts
love me some Lugers - my "most collectable" firearm is my DWM P06, 1912 build in .30 caliber (7.65mm) - it's as close to 100% as can be gotten (also have it's original holster) - I don't, and won't, shoot it.....but I wanted a Luger that I could shoot so I got a Mauser P08, 1938 build in 9mm (1938 = my birth year) - it too is all matching and is about 97% - I shoot it not often - simply like to look at and hold it

my P06

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
I thought this was a great slow motion video of a German Luger.. The barrel is actually being pulled backwards twice.. One with the round being fired, second when the toggle retracts fully.. I thought it was cool. Wanted to share.

·
Registered
862 Posts
love me some Lugers - my "most collectable" firearm is my DWM P06, 1912 build in .30 caliber (7.65mm) - it's as close to 100% as can be gotten (also have it's original holster) - I don't, and won't, shoot it.....but I wanted a Luger that I could shoot so I got a Mauser P08, 1938 build in 9mm (1938 = my birth year) - it too is all matching and is about 97% - I shoot it not often - simply like to look at and hold it

my P06
Awesome gun in amazing shape. But, it reminds me of a very fast and pretty car I once had that became a garage queen. I swore, never again. Nothing critical. I would be the one to shoot that gun if I had it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts