So......you think YOU have bad luck.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by c3shooter, Aug 10, 2011.

1. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

In August, 1945, the US used the only two nuclear weapons ever used in warfare. Ran across this note in Wikipedia-

People who suffered the effects of both bombings are known as nijū hibakusha in Japan. On March 24, 2009, the Japanese government officially recognized Tsutomu Yamaguchi (1916–2010) as a double hibakusha. He was confirmed to be 3 kilometers from ground zero in Hiroshima on a business trip when Little Boy was detonated. He was seriously burnt on his left side and spent the night in Hiroshima. He arrived at his home city of Nagasaki on August 8, a day before Fat Man was dropped, and he was exposed to residual radiation while searching for his relatives. He was the first officially recognised survivor of both bombings.[107] Tsutomu Yamaguchi died on January 4, 2010, after a battle with stomach cancer at the age of 93.

2. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

:eek: he made it to age 93 after surviving both bombing, hats off to the man.

3. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

He made it to 93 with cancer, after surviving both nuclear weapons? One strong man.

4. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

Yes, god bless the man!
    He was the enemy, at the time, in the wrong place in the wrong time, twice!
    Yet survived, there must be a reason beyond ! I keep my faith!

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

that is one hardcore dude!! drop another on me i dare ya!! if two nukes on a guy's head doesnt do the job. he is the baddest mfer on the planet.