So you don't appreciate Tango

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Rosie O'Donnell

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Nancy Pelosi

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. Kathy Bates

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Perez Hilton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Whoopi Goldberg

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. Divine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Chastity Bono

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Jane Fonda

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  9. Hillary C.

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. Mimi from the Drew Carrey Show

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Tango tries to liven this pit of depression up, and is mocked wholesale by the brothers that he serves.

I submit that if you chose to mock his top ten hot babes thread, you are compelled to participate in this poll as punishment.

Welcome to the "Bottom 10 Women you Woke Up With After Too Many Dos Equis" Poll.

B*****s.

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I "Barbarella'd" that c#&t.

Fwiw, I dig Tango. That cat is platinum and a true American.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I went with Hanoi Jane. She's probably the only one that shaves her armpits. I'd have to put a flag over her face and f*** her for Old Glory.

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Me too. She was smokin' (hot and literally) in her day. If she weren't such a c-u-&-t, she would go down as one of one of the hottest ever. Her actions speak louder than her long gone hottness, imo. I love the flag idea...make it rough like a grudge eff for sure!

5. OC357

OC357 New Member

^^you guys are desecrating the flag using it on jane fonda. She deserves nothing more than a plastic bag...

I saw the other thread mentioned but I don't know who most of the names were so I guess there must be something wrong with me ..so I didn't vote on it. I know who everyone is on this poll though and jane fonda is by far the worst hands down in my opinion anyway. ...and the lack of caps in her name is not a typo on my part.

OC

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Oh no, boys. Not Jane then. Jane now. No time machines here.

Attached Files:

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

What's with all the she-males?? :confused:

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I already voted based on the time machine courtesy mulligan. Elsewise, that is just a cruel and horrific list from top to bottom. My world does not work that way.

Skullcrusher Inn and Training Camp

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

He offered up a hot babe list. He was readily picked apart by his esteemed peers. None of this poll was meant to be pleasant.

I'm sorry my friend, your vote has been cast. Fonda now, missionary, so you can revel in each jiggling wrinkle of the desolation that once sought out Duran Duran and his orgasm machine.

Feast your eyes and glut your soul.:eek:

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I'm officially changing my vote to Kathy Bates. That broad will give it all she's got and win an award doing so. Fonda is one less from now on. So it is written....:p

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The poll is a binding contract, with parchment made from human skin, and signed in your blood.

The old gods demand your offering. The moans of Jane will be that offering.

Give it to her good, Skull. All night long.

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

*damn it all to...* Ok, I can still come out ahead here. *think-think*

I close my eyes the whole time and picture the young sex kitten Fonda. Her voice is not very shakey yet...it'll pass. The other option is to deny her the opportunity to speak. Red, white & blue her neck with erotic asphyxiation and forget to let her loose while in the moment at her bequest, of course.

Yep, I can do that. :D

13. hydrashok

hydrashok New Member

If I picked Hillary, could I video tape it?... make it, say.... a snuff film? :D

14. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

It's hard to appreciate somebody that doesn't like unmuffled Harley's.:D:D

15. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I didn't get involved with tanogs thread other then saying my wife wasn't on the list but I'll bite...I don't see anything on that list as nasty as Nancy Pelosi. If you need a visual visit benning's spider thread.

16. 2fas2c

2fas2c New Member

poll

To drink enough alcohol to wake up with any of these women would cause such severe brain damage as to render this a moot point...or I would hope to be brain dead!

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

So you want to write.

The serene blackness was suddenly disrupted by a pinpoint of white hot pain. It expanded slowly, in all directions, until it engulfed Skull's head, for this was his hangover.

His mouth was as dry as the Kalahari Desert. His arm tingled with the pins and needles of someone who has lost circulation. Wait, why?

He focuses his still clouded vision on the insignificant mass on his arm. It's papery flesh, a back, with a constellation of liver spots, leading down to a baggy @$$, evident by it's rope like strands of pulsating hemmhoroidal tissue.

Skull's struggling woke the beast, and as she rolled toward him, Skull became aware of pain in his bladder. He had morning pi$$ wood. As his urine engorged member bobbed about like a pool noodle caught in a garbage disposal, it's movement caught her eye like a fly catches a frog's.

And she reacted like a frog. As her tongue darted for Skull, the scream that issued from his cotton mouth could shatter glass.

Praise Tango, for he is an Elder God.

18. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

And, strangely, I'm aroused...:eek:

19. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

You are a sick, sick man....

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know you're enticed.:eek: