So where do you tuck yours in at night

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by loctite44144, Sep 12, 2012.

1. loctite44144

loctite44144 New Member

Is it under the pillow in a nightstand on the way safely in your safe personally since I'm a single guy its it's on my nightstand locked cocked and ready to go just curious to see how other people but there's to bed

2. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

Biometric safe mounted to the nightstand.

No better way!!

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

mine is in a holster attached to two peices of plywood that slides between the boxsprings and mattress. always within reach, but never in the way.

4. loctite44144

loctite44144 New Member

Now what is that

5. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

A LCR in my wife's nightstand and a XD40 SC in mine with a short barreled 12 ga. Hanging on the box spring on my side of the bed. All ready to fire.:D

6. Sooie

Sooie New Member

G30sf under my right pillow.

G22 between mattress

G27 on night stand

Kel Tec PLR16 under bed

I always sleep tight.

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

Mije is on the nightatand. My house is such a clusterfk by the time the goblin gets to us he has 3 broken legs broken 6other bones and sprung his hip joint so all i gotta do is bleary eyed stumble up to him and mercy shot...

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I have mine holstered on my hip when i go to bed, doesnt everyone else? :)

No, i cant keep mine beside our bed because my 2 year old daughter is super grabby and has to snatch everything, so i keep it ready to go on the shelf in my gun cabinet "which is about 6ft from the bed

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

About a foot above my head (horizontally) on the shelf of my headboard pointed in a safe direction.

10. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

A biometric gun safe is one with a quick access door, that reads your fingerprint, so you don't have to wake up and remember a combo or a key.
    Here us a link, but ignore the price. They can be found for half this cost.
    http://www.gunsafes.com/GunVault-MultiVault-Biometric-GVB2000.html

11. FAS1

FAS1 Member

Right next to my pillow.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcJUGuB35y8"]In A Safe[/ame]

12. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

.12 ga. 870 leaning on the bed post. At dark-thirty when I am groggy, I don't have great fine motor skills. It is just a matter of pump and play.

13. thepoteet

thepoteet New Member

.44 mag super Blackhawks 8 inch barrel in holster on my side of the bed, 1911 in top drawer of my night stand ready to go, an a snub nose S&W .38 special in the wife's night stand.

14. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

You must read the title of this thread carefully.

15. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I thought it but wasn't saying anything......

16. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Glad I'm not that crazy then.

17. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Are we talkin about our Glocks or our, oh wait I got it..ya it goes on my nightstand :)

18. B5Dan

B5Dan New Member

Mine is in the headboard in the drawer with the sliding door. I have kids, so while it's not locked up, the door makes enough noise to wake the dead when it's opened. Also, my Irish wolfhound has a spaz attack whenever someone comes in the room. Awesome. My wife's is in the same place except over on her side.

And the pistol grip pump is on top of the headboard. Comes out of the safe at night and ALWAYS goes right back in as soon as we get out of bed.

19. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

For me it is a Sig P226R with a Surefire X300 and a 20rd mag on my night stand next to my Surefire M-6CB. S&W Bodyguard in .38 Spl under my pillow. Wife has a Glock 19 also with a Surefire X300 on her night stand and a Taurus Model 85 mounted on the side of her bed. Also have a Winchester Defender with a Surefire forearm in the closet.

Seems like a little much but we live too close to the border of Az/Mexico and LEO response time in about 10-20 minutes depending on their location at the time of the call.

20. chazzy

chazzy New Member

On my nightstand right next to my bed in a holster with a built in magazine pouch