So what is available NOW....

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Huntbear, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Huntbear

Huntbear New Member

As the title says... What quality kits/uppers/etc... are available to buy today.... not wait for 3 - 6 months, and they get to use my money until then...

I have a lower receiver wanting to be used...

2. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

Have you looked around the internet?

They're all over the place. Just depends on your budget and what type of setup you're after. Check out BCM, PSA, AIM, etc.

3. Huntbear

Huntbear New Member

I have been all over the internet.. I find an upper or kit I want, and they say will be 9-16 weeks before delivery...

Not want I am looking for... I want to be able to find the upper or kit I WANT.. not what they have left over... and then buy it and have it shipped in 1 - 2 days..

4. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Good luck.

5. X-mark

X-mark New Member

6. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

Do none of you have local Gunshows?

We have at least 1 a month, sometimes as many as 3 per month.

Heck, one weekend we had a gun show, a survival show, and an antique arms show at the same time..

7. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

Go local then, get your stuff now, pay what you'd pay if you were paying with shipping anyway, support your local small biz at the same time, it's a win/win.

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

I just got done buipding a complete custom precision ar15 begining to end in about a month and that includes the wait on ordering a custom barrel from one of the top barrel makers in the country.

I would say start looking at some of our vendors here on ftf. I got quite a bit of the gun from them with a lot of key pieces from x-mark

9. X-mark

X-mark New Member

I forgot to mention...If there is something you want and you have to wait on it, I DO NOTcollect ANY money up front. I have had a lot of positive feedback in the way I conduct Special Orders...no deposit, no prepayment, no penalty for backing out...zero risk to the consumer! Special orders usually get special pricing too;). For uppers that are ready to ship right away, you can use the forum discount code "FT5" to save 5%.

10. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Thumbs up!!

11. mudpupp

mudpupp New Member

Damn!
    I am book marking your page for future use!!

12. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I was browsing at your site.. i drolled at some Noveske uppers. :)

13. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

You guys do a awesome job. Fast shipping , great pricing and the discount to.

14. Huntbear

Huntbear New Member

I am in Central Washington.. Gun shows happen MAYBE twice a year....

Due to the Peoples Republic of Western Washington... Gun shows are not something that happens much... or are advertised

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

There is a big gun show at the Puyallup fairgrounds every second Saturday all year long.

You might want to visit this site and see if they also have one coming near you.

http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/calendar_insert.shtml

And if you do make the drive to Puyallup, Fife is right across the bridge and Sportco has black rifles and parts on the shelf, ready to buy.

http://www.sportco.com/

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I would have to agree. X-mark and ROG Tactical offered a great coupon, I ordered on a three day weekend, got a notice of sale, a notice that it would ship Tuesday after the Monday holiday on the saturday I ordered, and I had the parts in my hand by the end of the week.

Excellent service and great prices!!

JD

17. Huntbear

Huntbear New Member

With gas at 4.00 a gallon and rising, driving to Puyallup and back adds 100.00 to anything I buy. (I drive an Expedition). I can go to Wenatchee and get an Elite Operator 2 for 950.00 if I wanted a complete rifle.

I may just wait, and see what happens, hopefully the companies will get caught up and have things in stock after Obama gets booted out of office.

18. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Hope you're right!