Firearms Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1911love said:
What a joke. That picture they have up at the top is a freaking .22! Guess it sprays deadly high powered bullets everywhere if you look at it wrong.
It sprays those "cop killer" bullets that open like a flower, and also those tracers that set people on fire X3

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
WTF? You can buy a .22 in the UK? A semi-auto at that? I had no idea. Oh, and FWIW, 600 pounds, ouch!
That has to be some of the worst so-called journalism I can recall seeing since the election. I thought it was a parody of bad journalism.
Hit page 3 and move along.

·
Registered
198 Posts
WTF? You can buy a .22 in the UK? A semi-auto at that? I had no idea. Oh, and FWIW, 600 pounds, ouch!
That has to be some of the worst so-called journalism I can recall seeing since the election. I thought it was a parody of bad journalism.
Hit page 3 and move along.
Yeah any semi-auto shotgun or rifle but only in .22rimfire including .22WMR.

If you want a .223 or any other centerfire then semi-auto is not permited, ARs and AKs have no gas system and needing charging for each shot (straight pull). Pump action CF rifles are also prohibited.

I have the 10/22 but mine is not a "massacre gun" because it has a sporter stock on it:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Mine also has the scope on the correct way around:D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.