Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
I don't think it's necessary. It makes just as much sense to me to put up a Colt or Remington forum or any other gun making company. I don't think we should have separate forums based on gun companies.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what so special about xd and glock that they get one. I see why there is a 1911 one because every one make them it is like there the slut of the gun world ( everybody got their turn ) just asking for 1 for smith and wesson

·
Registered
983 Posts
there is a 1911 xd and glock forms where's the smith and wesson what about us Smith and Wesson guys
You are in good company regardless of which brand you prefer.

If they start a forum for every flavor and color then this forum will become contaminated like so many others have. The FTF is my favorite forum for the honest, civil information I have found on the net.

·
Registered
507 Posts
loctite44144 said:
I don't understand
What we're saying is, creating a forum for every gun company makes no sense. There are plenty of forums out there specializing in companies. If FTF did this then we would be no different than the others, and trust me, you do not want to be a member of those forums.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HOSSFLY said:
How about Hi Point - Hi-Standard - Taurus - Walther - Sterling - FIE - Browning - Ruger - need i go on :confused:
Hi point has one. F hi-standard. Taurus would be nice. isn't walter part of smith and wesson anyways? browning and ruger is part of 1911

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
loctite44144 said:
Hi point has one. F hi-standard. Taurus would be nice. isn't walter part of smith and wesson anyways? browning and ruger is part of 1911
Eff hi standard? Sacrilege I say! Sacrilege!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
easy , search
smith-wessonforum.com But I know you know that. To darn many firearms to cover even 10% of them on a single forum well.

·
Registered
933 Posts
loctite44144 said:
There the same as hi-point?
Two different companies.. so is S&W and walther. Although they did build some guns together.

·
Registered
507 Posts
loctite44144 said:
No Browning and Ruger are NOT part of 1911. If you lump them just because they make 1911s (do they?) than all of the others get shoved in there too. If not, each company gets it's own forum, which would be ridiculous.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Olympus said:
If you don't like the way things are done here, start your own forum and moderate it however you want. Outside of that, enjoy what has been freely provided for you here or go trolling somewhere else.
You own a glock wright

1 - 20 of 28 Posts