So it came in today!

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by ccase39, Oct 3, 2013.

1. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

Century arms Zastava opap m70.
    First of all William over at Shark Coast Tactical was great. Fair price I think at 599, great service, great communication, and I got it in 3 days.
    Feels very solid. I looked at som wasr 10s here that were priced at 1000 and they seemed like they were of way less quality. They were lighter but the receivers felt thin and not as durable and I just didnt like the feel at that price.
    Mine cam with two 30 rd mags and a scope mount bracket on the side. I cant wait to get to the range. Unfortunately there may be a hurricane coming so I doubt that will happen. Looters better not come my way though.

Attached Files:

2. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Nice !!! One of thoes are still on my wish list

3. orangello

orangello New Member

I like that charging handle!

4. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Beautiful. Have fun with it.

6. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

I want one soooo bad!!!!!!

I cant decide between a new computer or an Opap from Shark Coast Tactical. You can not beat that price, at least not around here.

7. Gizord1

Gizord1 New Member

Awesome!
    Have fun an don't forget to add a 500 round bullet clip, heat seeking thermo nuclear exploding hollow point cop killer bullets, and a shoulder thing that goes up.

8. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

I thought it was odd it came with a scope mount on the side. Didnt expect that. Cool bonus if I ever decide to do it. I think I may just keep this one as stock as I can and not upgrade it much. I have an AR for that. I may put a muzzle brake on it though.
    It does not have a sling swivel on the stock though, only on the gas block.

9. orangello

orangello New Member

10. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

11. orangello

orangello New Member

Outside of Laurel.

12. towboater

towboater Active Member

Great looking rifle. Congrats.

13. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

Can I put a muzzle brake on this?

Got a place in Purvis, McLauren actually

14. S-101hat

S-101hat New Member

There's a small place outside Sumrall to, I'm currently looking for somewhere to shoot over 100 yards

15. HM2Grunt

HM2Grunt New Member

Nice rifle, and nice of you to get pictures taken of it for us, before you even got it out of the car at home! Enjoy. Maybe you said, and my dyslexia kept me from seeing it, what round does your new toy shoot?

16. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

7.62*39 lol yea I had just pulled up and took a few pics to send to a friend of mine and figured I would post them here when I got a chance. Im so aggravated about the hurricane. I really wanted to get out there this weekend. I havent been in a while as it is. Thank god its on state land and not federal or I might not be getting out there for a while.

17. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

Closest place I know of around me is in Kenner La. I believe. I go to Honey Island here and its only got a 100yd range. Set up very nice though for a public place. About 10 big skeet machines, 30 lanes on the rifle range and 15 or 20 on pistol range.

18. HM2Grunt

HM2Grunt New Member

Are you saying that because of the government shutdown, you can't use federal lands to go shoot on?

If that's the case, I wonder which costs more, leaving them open, or continuing to pay the President, and the whole Congress their pay checks?

19. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

The slant break should unscrew..Left hand thread if I remember. You have ot push a pin in and just unscrew it and screw in another one. That was the case with my M70 anyway.