So, I have the coolest wife in the world

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by kodiak1973, Feb 5, 2010.

1. kodiak1973

kodiak1973 New Member

After buying my Ruger LCR yesterday, I made the mistake of stopping at another gun store to look for speed strips. There in the used case was an absolutely perfect Kimber Stainless II. Well, after much pleading and wringing of hands and bribes, my wife let me pick it up. I finally have my full-sized 1911 and it is so cool. Got it for a great price too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can't wait for the weather to straighten out so I can go try this baby out!

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Very nice addition you got there Kodiak. You DEFINITELY need to give some thought to Valentine's Day since it is RIGHT around the corner. :eek:

Looking forward to the Range Report.

JD

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Wife Coolness is relative to situations. I offer that Dzscubie has the "Coolest" wife ever, followed by....no other wife. That is one cool wife, but still no comparison.

4. kodiak1973

kodiak1973 New Member

I am well aware. I've already delivered what looks to be the first of several foot rubs, neck massages, and many other honey do's. I don't mind. She absolutely wonderful. She puts up with me and my hobbies without too many complaints. Not too many women would. Only the great ones!

5. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Kodiak,

That is one sweet 1911 you picked up. You really do have a gem in your wife and I'm sure there was not as much begging from her as you projected, a wife that cool just wanted to see the joy on your face when she let you get that baby. You are a very lucky man. :D

Scubie

6. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

BEAUTIFUL pistol! Enjoy her....and cherish your wife, as I'm sure you do.

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Nice snag Kodiak, both of them!! [​IMG]

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Very nice. Your wife is definitely a keeper and so is the pistol. :cool:

9. NYPD13

NYPD13 New Member

Your wife needs to talk to my wife. Enjoy your new toys.

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Nice snag on that Kimber, Kodiak. Welcome to the club. Shoot it, and shoot it a lot. ;)

Jack

11. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

See, I'm not the only one out there. Way to go Kodiak, treat her well, you got a good one.