Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it from a friend awhile back and I don't want it anymore, it's a Chinese model and reading up on the serials its from early to mid 70s and of course has the folding bayonet... what's a price I could put the thing at to get rid of it quick so I can add something more interesting to my collection to replace it??
Any help on pricing is appreciated.

Banned
Sell it on gunbroker, no reserve, two week bid period. You would do quite well.

Registered
what he said.. especially at this current time.. id make an offer myself right now but dont have the extra funds for a few more weeks.

Registered
Eh, just send it to me and I'll take care of it for you. j/k I agree with the other two, but I would consider hanging on to it. I think they're good little rifles, ammo's cheap, and they are easy to work on. I really enjoy mine. Good luck.

Registered
You say stuck like having an SKS is a bad thing :/ There are plenty of SKS nuts (myself included) that would be happy to relieve you of your burden. If u are looking for a quick sale put a price of $2-250 and i bet u have it sold in minutes no matter what method u use to sell :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are they reall worth 250? I always thought they were like an ak knock off lol. I may keep it do a little better research.

Banned
Keep the boring SKS. Someday you'll appreciate having gotten stuck with it.

Registered
Similar working action to an AK. SKS uses a short piston independent to the "plunger" and charging handle. AK uses a long piston 1 piece through gas tube.

$220

Registered
$10 and ill pay shipping.

Registered
nosaj said:
Boooo, we got a hater....haha
Nope, more like a broke enthusiast.

Premium Member
If you have a Chinese SKS, you've got one of the very best.

These have the chrome chamber and bore. you shouldn't have any trouble moving it for $400.

I'd keep it if I were you.

Registered
One of my first milsups was a "bubba'd " up SKS. Still have it and some of it's cousins. Fine shooters.

Registered
I have an sks. That is my son's favorite gun. You will get a lot more than $200 in an auction. In this crazy time I would not be suprised to see someone pony up $500 in an auction.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.