so excited!

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by Sgtdeath, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Sgtdeath

Sgtdeath New Member

Picking up my Sig after work today! Hellz yeah!!! :D :cool:

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

You better post pictures when you get it home. A Sig is often a very beautiful thing. :D

3. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

Well that's sorta ambiguous. All Sigs are not equal, but most are good.

Sig makes some fine pistols...most of them being alloy-framed, IMO. I love Sig's P22# models, even though they don't always fit me perfectly. Had a P226. Great gun. Also like the 220, 228, 229, 239, 938. Big fan of the SAS versions. Their 1911's are quite good as well.

Not a big fan of their tupperware. The P2022 is a really solid gun, but the P250 and P290 fell way short of many expectations (perhaps decent enough, but not my flavor). I really dislike the 22lr 'Mosquito' and 1911. The guns listed in this paragraph aren't necessarily all terrible, but I strongly feel there are dramatically superior alternatives in each case...at least for my liking.

4. Sgtdeath

Sgtdeath New Member

I'm actually getting the 2022! It's the only one they had in my price range. I went there to get a G30 but just so happened that I looked at the Sig 1st and liked the feel of it

5. Judge

Judge New Member

I love my p2022....suspect you will too.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

6. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

Here it is sorry for the delay. And its also not two tone I was tired as heck when I posted lol

Attached Files:

7. qwiksdraw

qwiksdraw New Member

Now we want a range report!

8. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Congrats, would like to add a sig to my collection

9. sigman84

sigman84 New Member

10. CrazedJava

CrazedJava New Member

SP2022 is an underrated gem. I've met many an owner and some of my friends own this handgun as well. In fact, I know a couple that got a matching "his and her" set. (Nothing special, they just bought those two handguns and a shotgun on the same day)

I rented one and really liked it. I wouldn't say it's perfect but I haven't found the perfect handgun yet. The price point screams "CHEAP" but nothing about it gives that impression when shooting. I thought it shot great and it's on my short list of 9's to own someday.

11. pat701

pat701 New Member

Agree 100%^^^^^^;)