Snuff

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bwalka, Mar 25, 2013.

1. bwalka

bwalka New Member

Are there any dippers on here?

2. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

Used it to quit smoking never got to liking it so it was easy to quit after I quit smoking.

3. Kdub

Kdub New Member

Grizzly straight guy here.

4. K9243

K9243 New Member

Copenhagen long cut or snuff

5. bwalka

bwalka New Member

I'm normally a Copenhagen long cut or copenhagen strait but I picked up a roll of Copenhagen black and Copenhagen whiskey blend there pretty d a m n good

6. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

Grizzly long cut straight. I used to dip wintergreen before I tried straight, but now I can't stand wintergreen.

7. bwalka

bwalka New Member

I'm used to strait. Wintergreen makes my gums burn if I dip to much

8. bigbomar4

bigbomar4 New Member

I started dippin to quit smokin because I figured I wouldnt like it. I ended up liking it but it wasnt as socially acceptable in my highschool so I switched back to smokin which I still doing 9 years later.

9. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

Skoal berry blend sooo sweet, apple is good too. Not a huge straight fan.

10. leam23

leam23 New Member

Grizzly straight for me . Apple and maybe berry during deer season , as I'm hopeful it helps / distracts lol.

11. thewildwonder

thewildwonder New Member

I chewed cope and grizz after I quit smoking.. The went to pouches... And then I quit chewing! Now I smoke. Black and mild cigar every now and then :) I would still chew if my girlfriend didn't hate it so much

12. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I started chewing Copenhagen when I was in 8th grade. I only stopped when I went to basic training. Now I chew Copenhagen long cut. Every once in a while I will switch it up to straight cut or wintergreen. But I only chew Copenhagen.

13. NotMormon

NotMormon Member

We call that stuff el Presidente. They make the most handsome boogers a pretty gal ever saw!:D

Copenhagen long cut or snuff for me. I quit smoking but I needed a vice to go along with my raging alcoholism.;)

14. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I chew when I go to things involving scouts or when I'm working with cub scouts because I can't smoke around them or be seen smoking by them or there parents. So I usually get skoal mint in pouches, my old man chews long cut and I use to steal a can or two from him when I was in high school chewed my last two years there and now I'm off and on with it but mostly a smoker.

15. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

Grizzly winter green. Then use empty cans for .22 targets.

image-4013075137.jpg

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I vaguely remember men 'snorting' tobacco when I was a kid. I haven't seen it in the last 30 years or so. It never occurred to me "chew" was different than "snuff".

17. nicklarimore

nicklarimore New Member

If the can says snuff that is what I will call it.

[

But anyhoo I dip cope long cut.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  18. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Yes guys I dip, but this does it for me & it last a whole hellofa lot longer.................

Attached Files:

19. Steel_Talon

Steel_Talon New Member

My great grandmother dipped dry snuff,she lived to be 103years old.... She kept her spitoon under her rocker covered by her black prarie dress, (she wore black everyday of her life in mourning for my greatgrandpa who passed long before her) it was a rare event if you ever caught her spitting.

20. bwalka

bwalka New Member

For those who dip copenhagen check this out. New flavor that came out today

Attached Files: