sniper rifle that computes circumstances

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by philip1992, Mar 13, 2010.

1. philip1992

philip1992 New Member

Hi guys! Last year I sqaw a video of trhis huge asniper rifle (maybe a 50 cal) and when you enter all the circumstances like wind etc into a little computer that comes with it, the scope is adjusted so you don't have to worry about stuff like wind because the scope points exactly where the bullet is going to go. The name might have a C in it but I'm not sure. It was a light brown sniper rifle.
    Does anybody have an idea what I am talking about?
    Thanks in advance!

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Barrett

Yes it is a computer that will tell you your come up and windage you need to input. This is for loser and posers that can't figure it out on their own.

3. philip1992

philip1992 New Member

Thanks! Still, I'm not so sure if that's what I was looking for. I think that the video I saw was one from future weapons on youtube and it certainly was a light brown rifle, the only future weapons barrett one is a black rifle though. Sure there's none with a c, maybe ch?

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

5. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Me personally, Ive never ever found a place that sells those sniper rifles.

I have however seen them sell rifles to snipers.

6. philip1992

philip1992 New Member

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Barrett BORS

Attached Files:

8. philip1992

philip1992 New Member

Thank yyou so much! That's the one I was thinkingf of. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0-0__ykphI"]Here[/ame]'s the video btw, for whoever is interested

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

He's talking about the Chey-Tac System that includes the "Intervention" computer ballistics program.

As for "Sniper Rifles" - We build them all the time. We build them for the military, we build them for cops and we build them for civilians that want a certain look or, more commonly, an expected level of "performance" to aspire towards.

There is nothing wrong with that. Many civilians equate long range spot on, X-ring shooting with the word "Sniper".

Correct, incorrect - It is what it is.

If you don't like it, stop companies marketing the "S" word.

My $0.02

JD