Sniper Ex-Cop

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ruger_Nut, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

2. Rentacop

Rentacop New Member

Go to www.ruger.com to email the legislators

How long will it take before LAPD asks armed citizens to help them stop this guy ? Is everyone stuck in the mindset that worships police and assumes private gun owners are inept ?

This looks like a job for the " well-regulated militia " . With AR-15s....

3. Rentacop

Rentacop New Member

I posted on another thread about this . How long until the police ask the armed citizens to help them ?

www.Ruger.com to email your legislators . Strike back at gun laws .

4. Rentacop

Rentacop New Member

People don't make good decisions when they are scared, hurried, tired and confused . It may be that something made the police think they were under attack .

Let's wait for the facts before trying to figure this one out ....or just blame George Zimmerman and be done with it ...

5. Renegade44

Renegade44 New Member

On CNN tonight they interviewed a real Navy Seal and he said that the man's skills aren't that good. That he wouldn't even make the preliminary testing to be a Seal.
    I liked the Seals concluding comment about the man. He said maybe the man will chew on his gun and do every one a favor.

6. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I just read Dorners manifesto and his comments on racism by White officers and Reverse racism by black commanders struck a cord with me.

Growing up a white kid in the PNW, I had to join the Military to learn about racism... and it's rampant in both directions, in any "armed" organization where "Equal Opportunity" reigns... Those who say otherwise are just not being honest.

Being a Veteran myself, I can totally understand a guy who served an honorable military career, having zero patients for corruption and making the mistake of crossing the "thin blue line".

I also believe you'd have to look into a Mexican drug cartel to find another organization as corrupt as the LAPD.

Seems to me that the "thin blue line" finally crossed the wrong guy...

...and a trained Vet with nothing too loose is a dangerous adversary.

The knowledge that we will never fully get his side of this story because the LAPD will execute him onsite sorta makes me want to root for him... A little...

Don't me hate me for that.

Tack

7. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

Sorry, I didn't see your thread. :eek:

8. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

This nutt hates the NRA wants to kill members, He hates Republicans Fox News And Rush. He likes CNN, MSNBC etc. He likes Obama Chris Mattews all the Left Wingers.
    The media however will claim he is a gun collector who belongs to the Tea Party. He was a follower of Geo. Bush.;)

9. Ruger_Nut

Ruger_Nut New Member

He don't like the NRA? Say it isn't so!

Attached Files:

10. zedpapa

zedpapa Member Supporter

From what little I know about the situation, he reported his training officer for abusing someone. Just like he was supposed to. His report was backed up by the victim's father. Of course, the training officer denied and the LAPD internal tribunal sided with the training officer and fired dorner. If this is all true, I have trouble saying the guy is wrong. Definitely going about fixing it the wrong way. I'm with tack on this one, I almost want to root for him.

11. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Hmmmm. Seems he is an antigun liberal who supports Obama, and the AWB, and blames the gun maker for the crimes, not the person who actually committed these crimes. It also seems like he believes murder is the best way to right a wrong.

12. bobski

bobski Active Member Sponsor

2 wrongs dont make a right.

13. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

The whole corrupt system continues to get worse and this is the result, which isn't even over yet.

14. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

Seems like he holds a grudge for everything that gone wrong in his life and never accepted responsibility for any of it. He's a murderer and blames the LAPD and the gun because he was forced to do this by outside forces in his life.
    IMHO the LAPD knew something was wrong w/ this person and got rid of him.

15. john_t_714

john_t_714 New Member

Cops can't even protect themselves...

16. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

How Damn stupid. Anyone who thinks this SOB is only speaking out? The GD coward murdered the young daughter of his lawyer and here male friend. They were shot with out warning in a parking lot? Defending these murders of innocent family members is sick.

17. trip286

trip286 New Member

If you notice in his "manifesto", he refuses to even take any blame for any school yard fisticuffs as a kid. His whole life, everything he's done wrong, is someone else's fault.

I have no respect for corruption. I also have no respect for this pansy who takes no responsibility for his actions. And yeah, I called that big bastard a pansy. He can't control himself, has obvious anger issues, and wears his feelings on his sleeve.

I can not root for him, anymore than I could root for either party of a gang war when they allow their retarded emotional development to spill the blood of innocent bystanders.

18. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

HUH. I cannot imagine why a Navy Seal would ever compare themselves to a cop. No offense intended, but from what I've heard & read, the NS are badder than the baddest cop by a factor of 10. Why would they even expect a cop to have their skills?

BTW, are there "fake" Navy Seals?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.