Sneaky Pete Holsters

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by 7point62, Aug 21, 2013.

1. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Nope, won't wear one. The idea of a some kind of bag or pouch has been around a looong time . Taurus even gives them as part of there tcp series pistols.

3. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I wonder about legality. I probably have 3 different kinds of holsters for every one of my handguns...but never cared for carry vests, fanny packs or pouches of any kind. With these Sneaky Petes just a leather flap separates you from o/c. In some states that might present a problem.

4. JW357

JW357 New Member

I'm not sure, but I think most states say that if you can see it and isn't printing, it is considered concealed.

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

As far as I'm concerned if you can't tell me what I'm carrying it is concealed.

6. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

It would be know different than a women using a purse for carry !! Legal yes, just werd.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

I like the look of them. I actually watched a guy with what looked like a sneaky pete and a lockblade pouch as a mag holder for a while one day trying to decide if it was a holster or some weird cellphone holster.

8. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

My wife bought one at Christmas last year for my Sig- 938. Didn't like it and sent it back. To be be honest if you take your carry pistol and draw a rectangle around its outer most corners that is it. It felt like wearing VHS tape on my belt. Might work for a motorcycle rider, but not for me.