Snake skin glock 36

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by greg93bmw, Jun 26, 2009.

1. greg93bmw

greg93bmw New Member

I'm a new member to the Forum and wanted to show what I recently had done to my Glock 36. I was looking for something different, so I looked up gun finishes online. Jim's Gun Supply has a nice web site that has lots of DURACOAT colors and patterns. I picked the Dragon Skin pattern and contacted Jim, who gave me shipping instructions to his shop.

This might not suit everyone's taste, but he did a great job and I like it a lot. I plan on sending him another pistol and perhaps an AR-15 for some camo work. Here's the BEFORE and AFTER photos.

Attached Files:

2. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Welcome aboard!

I love the snakeskin pattern, and use it all the time.

3. Stealie

Stealie New Member

Welcome from Ohio, looks like they did a good job.

4. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I'd prefer to have the fishnets wrapped around the ol' lady's legs than my pistol.

5. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Well played, sir! I second that!

6. user4

user4 New Member

Lipstick on a pig

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

And a little piggy at that.

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'm not too crazy about it, but to each their own and there's plenty of people that like it. :)

9. ccr203

ccr203 New Member

Looks like they did a great job on it. It's really not something I would have done, but that's OK, we live in a free country(mostly) and can do what we please.

Chris

10. druryj

druryj New Member

Holy Cow!..that's just wrong.

11. SK2344

SK2344 New Member

So what!

I don't see anything wrong with this. I have customized several of my Glocks with Grip Reductions and Stippling but have not tried the Paint. It's a concealed weapon and nobody gets to see it but you and the person you point it at, so what's the big deal.

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Do what you want. It is all cool....

Wait, do you get to point your pretty *ack* Glock at many people? That must be sooo coool.

Anyway, sorry you got trapped up in someone else dredging a year old thread that will mostly get overlooked.

How about stopping by the Introductions and doing the polite thing?