Smith & Wesson summer rebate/rewards is....

Discussion in 'Company Review Forum' started by hawkguy, Oct 30, 2017.

1. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

...outstandingly SLLOOOWWWW......

now, my S&W firearms have been quality thus far...no complaints. and when I got a great deal ($100 off on sale, 100+ off on gift cards) on a M&P shield....I was blown away by the promotion offer of the ammo, extra mags, and mag charger. amazing deal, probably the best deal I have ever pulled off.

but they said 10-12 weeks....its been 12+.....now they are saying 2 more weeks.

great promotion, poor execution imo. IF I get the products, I suppose it is a minor gripe....but its getting old waiting so long. real old. difficult for me to understand how anything could be THIS slow.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  2. youngridge

youngridge Active Member Supporter

Agreed. The CAI one that I got this summer was really fast.....the S&W not so much.

hawkguy likes this.

3. troyquethes

troyquethes New Member

They have good guns imo.

4. hawkguy

and.......STILLLL WAAIITTIIINGG.........:mad:

youngridge likes this.
  5. hawkguy

please re-read post #1....I agree they make good guns, at least in my experience.

this thread is about their summer promotions program...which is POORLY handled imo. a GREAT promotion....but imo, very poorly executed. I am WAY over the 10-12 weeks they said it would take.

guess i'll call....AGAIN. they obviously were not ready for the response to the promotion. I was so excited about this....but waiting 1 month MORE than the ludicrous 3 month wait prediction....its just silly at this point.

youngridge and Dallas53 like this.
  6. hawkguy

update....told 2 weeks ago, it would be 2 weeks....told today, it will be another 2 weeks.

I stand by my original assessment....S&W summer promo service is terrible!