Smith & Wesson Pistol Section

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by savagemic, Sep 1, 2010.

1. savagemic

savagemic New Member

We really only have three pistols sections and I think we could really use a Smith & Wesson section as their pistols are pretty popular I know I would be quite active in the part of the forum. If I'm completely off base that's fine but I'm sure some others agree.

thanks.

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I have tried to get an M&P/Sigma section, but no dice.:(

3. SeanCucf

SeanCucf New Member

I back this idea.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

The problem is then you get all the guys that want Kimber, sig, smith, H&K, Hipoint, Lorcin, ect.. Then you get the rifle guys involved and they want Ruger, Remington, Savage, Marling, Bushmaster, RRA, DPMS, ect... then you end up with this massive board that is hard to navigate crappy to mod on and even more crappy to admin. Go and look at some of the other boards that have tons of different sub forums in them you can't find crap you want. Or you end up with people that just book mark a specific part of the forum that they go to and they don't look anywhere else on the board. then you defeat the whole point of the message board.

That all want their own section. The more sections you add the more mods your going to need the more mods you have the less control you have over the mods. The harder it is to manage the board from an admin/Server side.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010