slip 2000??

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by old fart, Feb 7, 2011.

1. old fart

old fart New Member

i went to my local gun store today and they had bottles of this gun oil on sale, is it a good gun oil? thanks

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Never heard of it, of course I'm not looking for gun oil as I've used Mobil One for years...

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Just found out about them myself at SHOT. I have some samples from their LEO Booth ( Thanks Scubie ) that I am going to be testing here real soon to see how it holds up.

JD

4. old fart

old fart New Member

i believe it's synthetic, but i'm not for sure.

5. jrfctx

jrfctx New Member

I've heard good things about this stuff.

6. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

It is 100% outstanding. I've been using it for years. And their carbon remover is magical on caked on crud from my choke tubes and AR BCGs.

Good people, too.

7. old fart

old fart New Member

i'm going to get some tomorrow, its in a 2oz bottle and they are selling it 2 for $1. they are going to get the bigger ones in and want to get people to try it, i'll get me about 6 or 7 bottles and try it.

8. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

You will like it. Tell them to get a jar of the choke tube/carbon cleaner for you.

9. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

supposed to be pretty good stuff for keeping your AR running. i personally use Marvel Mystery Oil myself, it's like $10 or $15 per gallon @ Wally World (a gallon will last forever)..............it's good stuff. keeps the carbon build-up outta your engine, and outta your BCG.