Sling attachment

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by jrfusatf, Apr 22, 2014.

1. jrfusatf

jrfusatf New Member

I would like to install a single point sling on buffer tube, but since NJ Compliant I can not remove butt stock is there a two piece swing mount available?

2. dwmiller

dwmiller Well-Known Member Supporter

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014

3. jrfusatf

jrfusatf New Member

It's a carbine, A2 with commercial stock, thanks
    ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1398174783.585726.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

4. goldngun

goldngun New Member

Screw jersey. Just do what you want! LOL

5. dwmiller

dwmiller Well-Known Member Supporter

OK thanks for the pics. The simplest way is to remove the buffer tube and replace the egg plate with one that has a mount. You need an AR wrench for this or just have a Gunshop do it for you. 5 min job so it shouldn't cost much. Here's a couple options....

http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...individual-parts/b5-systems-qd-end-plate.html

http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde.../psa-ar15-pistol-sling-mount-latch-plate.html

Neither of these will screw up your compliance as long as the original tube and stock is reinstalled... :D

Lots of options so look around. The swivel stud I originally recommended is still a great option...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  6. jrfusatf

jrfusatf New Member

Thanks for the help but a great big thanks to Dahamp2003, that is exactly what Im looking for and they also have it in FDE! Awsome!! Great!!

7. Dahamp2003

Dahamp2003 New Member

Keep in mind Troy has the same thing, even in FDE, if you would rather have that brand. I'm a FDE fanatic as well. Good luck:eek:

8. jrfusatf

jrfusatf New Member

Looked at Troy, I'm happy with Tactical Link, placed order will send pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk