Skyline

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JonM, Nov 12, 2010.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

went to see this POS today. wasted money and time. seen better movies on scifi when they doing things like sharktapus....

the only thing interesting was the premise which is why i went. acting was horrid. aliens invade. you kinda never find anything out about em other than they need human brains for some reason. they arent space zombies btw that woulda been cool. one of the characters keeps getting dosed by alien space rays and slowly mutates so when the aliens finally yank his heaad off suck out his brain in a rather lame scene he has a red brain instead of the alien sucked blue brain. when they stick his red brain in a alien body he takes it over and tries to rescue his pregger GF. this is where the movie ends. you have no clue whether he saves heer or not. you dont know what the aliens are or why they need human brains or whether the humans finally win or lose.

total POS.

2. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

What a waste of time and money! The wait it ended, reminded me of another movie coming out. Glad I went to the early showing and not wasted the going rate and only waste $7.25 for the show!

What the crap, they blow the alien craft with a nuke and the it slowly rebuilts itself. The creatures being hatched had the human brain in them.

I gave this movie a D rating on yahoo movies, the best scenes were the aerial dog fights, military attacking the creatures and the creatures attacking.

At the end of the movie, they should some still pictures of the creature protecting his GF!

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I had no intention of seeing it. Now, I don't want to see it even more. ;)

4. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm with CA357! :eek:

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

its one of those movies you wish you could pay another 7$ to have the memory of it scraped out of your mind.

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Damn, that was one of the only movies comming out I thought I might enjoy!

Guess I'll just drag out my DVD of "War of the Worlds" (the original)

7. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Not just memory; but, the 2 hours wasted 20 minutes prior and 100 minutes of watching that crap. :mad: