SKS Price

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by easterner123, Feb 12, 2011.

1. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

I found a deal online for an SKS, unfired and still in packing grease. It also comes with an oiler, ammo pouch, and stripper clips. It costs $170, and has a $40 shipping charge so $210 when all is said and done. Is this a reasonable price?

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

3. divinginn

divinginn New Member

Buy it before it gets away,great price.

4. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

Since the guys on here are so gracious, I do happen to have a link
    Simonov SKS-1945 Semi Auto Rifle 7.62x39mm
    They also have a deal for $320 plus another $45 shipping for the same SKS, all the same stuff with it, and 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39mm ammo. It seems the site has a LOT of inventory available, so I should get the money before they run out, unless all of you make a run on them :eek:

5. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Sounds like a good deal to me.

6. LKermit

LKermit New Member

Check the location

That is a great deal, but you cannot import guns from Winnipeg, Manitoba without a ton of hassles, if at all. if you are in Canada,you may be Good to Go

Sorry.......:(

7. freddy-b

freddy-b New Member

Thats a excellent deal in this day and age.

8. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Wow, down here its at least $400 for a beat up piece of crap sks that has been chopped up to be made "safe". I'd jump on that if I could....

9. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

If you live in the great white north that's great. Otherwise check out gunbroker. :cool:

10. aktommysks

aktommysks New Member

Wow thats some great deals guys. I'm unfortunately living in the great northeast, but when it comes to purchasing an sks it's not so great. I paid $400 for my russian with a bad trigger, and i was happy. I say you can't go wrong for that $. And the other with 1000 rds. thats a great deal.