Sks mods/attachments

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by THEAKDUDE, Mar 3, 2012.

1. THEAKDUDE

THEAKDUDE New Member

What things can I put on and in an sks that make it more tactical, modern, and precise. Like stocks, mags, recommended scopes or sights ?

2. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

Go to cheaperthandirt, midway usa, or a number of other stores and there are pages and pages of stuff for the sks.

I suggest getting a synthetic stock, scope mount, shell deflector, tapco mags, and a 4x or 6x scope. That's what I did woth mined and I loved it!

If you want the most tactical looking sks go to sgworks.com and look at their bullpup sks kit.

3. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

What are you needing to add the stuff for? Is it an asthetics thing or do you have some goal in mind? I would be real carefull not to end up with something that weighs 20 pounds and looks like you drug it through the local K-Mart.

4. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

I agree! Keep it simple when it comes to the sks. Think practical.

5. THEAKDUDE

THEAKDUDE New Member

No just a good synthetic stock brand, scope and mags

6. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Ati makes good synthetic stocks for the sks

7. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

+1 on ATI. All their stuff is specialy drop molded and very high quality. They make some of the best shotgun grips there are.

8. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Yep they are good stocks but like most some require a tiny bit of work for the perfect fit, not hard by any means tho

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Keep in mind a lighter stock means more felt recoil and likely slower follow up shots or decreased accuracy. My buddy has one with a tapco adjustable stock on it. Pretty sweet.