Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image-2103713187.jpg

Just finished this a couple nights ago. This thing is actually stupid easy to build - like a set of punches and a dremel tool easy to build. Price altogether - 360 bucks. I'm gonna do another one soon. Whatcha think?

Attachments

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eldarbeast said:
Purty.

Is that the 7.65mm one?

eldar
Yep. I found 32 ACP at WalMart too. Not that I'll shoot it a whole lot, it's just a neat little piece to have for the collection.

As a semi auto the 32 is kinda ... Lame. Haha.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FullautoUSA said:
Have you registered it as an sbr yet?
No. The stock isn't attached. It's just locked into the sights.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NitroxAZ said:
Was that from a kit? If so, where did you get it?
It was a kit ... The parts kit was off gunbroker and it came with a barrel. The receiver came from Clearview investments.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Lawl, tht gun iz soo lam n COD. Git a baret or skar u noob.

Just kidding. Sweet build! Where did you get the kit? If it is that easy, would it be good for a first build?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gizord1 said:
Lawl, tht gun iz soo lam n COD. Git a baret or skar u noob.

Just kidding. Sweet build! Where did you get the kit? If it is that easy, would it be good for a first build?
Lol.

It really was super simple. Just some pins and detents. The hardest part was pressing the barrel in. Simple as a block of wood and a rubber mallet. You need to cut some parts if you have the FA FCG, but they're simple Dremel cuts. After pressing in the barrel and modifying the FCG, it's simple assembly.

I'd say if you can put together an AR, this is no problem.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DrumJunkie said:
Stock or no stock it looks short...What's the overall length when it's all together? What's the bbl length? Just wondering how it's not a SBR.
It's a pistol.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I kinda underestimated this build. When I finished it, I kinda thought it wasn't something I'd have fun with.

I was wrong. This thing shoots as fast as I can pull the trigger, pretty much non existent recoil, and it spits brass all over hell. I'm doing another one for sure.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I kinda underestimated this build. When I finished it, I kinda thought it wasn't something I'd have fun with.

I was wrong. This thing shoots as fast as I can pull the trigger, pretty much non existent recoil, and it spits brass all over hell. I'm doing another one for sure.
go akimbo or go home ;) :D :p

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
hoovco said:

You should make your next one tactical

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
I wish they were chambered in 380acp.

I use one in cod when im sniping. Pretty sweet secondary

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Not that im aware of

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The next one is going to have a black grip ... Tactical enough for me, haha.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts