SIRT Training Pistol?

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by Vincine, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

For $440 bucks, I would by an actual firearm.

3. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

yep, what C3 said, $400.00 better spent on the real thing and get a drop in training barrel for about $5.00.

as always submitted with all due respect..

4. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Well, yeah, that too.

See c3, you sound like you probably have a custom designed & built 20 acre firing range inside your house just off the second bedroom. I was thinking about being able to practice in my apartment, only without busting up or putting holes in my stuff, and also not getting the neighbors and landlord all upset. I know it’s my apartment and all, but I think they’d be kind of touchy that way. I’d save the real pistol & bullets for the range.
    Googling Training Barrel, I just found this for $200.
    http://www.stressvest.com/laserammo.html

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  5. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

from what you are looking at, you have more money than this poor working stiff..this is what i was suggesting;
    [​IMG]
    but i was wrong on the price.. it's $14 it was on sale last week for $5

6. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I'm pretty sure I don’t, really. But my son has been launched, my ex is doing well, and I’m thrifty in other areas.

I saw the yellow thing but it doesn’t indicate where a shot would go which what I'm looking for, only without actually using bullets.

7. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

Vincine:
    You are reading too much into what I'm trying to convey to you. "son has been launched, my ex is doing well, and I’m thrifty in other areas."then by all means, buy what ever you want....as you should do anyway..

8. Vincine

Vincine New Member

?? It’s all good rj.
    I just didn’t want anyone to think I was burdened with an excess of shekels. Although it would be a penance I’d be amiable to experience someday.

9. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  10. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Thanks. $100 bucks sure sounds better.

11. ProShooter

ProShooter New Member

I bought a SIRT pistol and spare mag. Arrived about a week ago. Haven't had the chance to play with it much but I think that it will sure enhance the training that we offer.