Silent Bob-too fat to fly

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Feb 14, 2010.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

2. user4

user4 New Member

Guess I aint flying SW

3. Highpower

Highpower New Member

Here is one opinion as to why.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHOMXwOybrw]YouTube - Gabriel Iglesias Entertainers And Southwest Airlines[/ame]

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

It is not nice to make fun of us fat people.

5. SigGambler

SigGambler New Member

That's pretty bad if you need a Airline to inform you of how fat you are! I have a feeling that he is beyond fat and into the morbidly obese range!

6. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

[​IMG]

Kevin Smith is a heavy guy, but not that fat. He doesn't need a forklift to get him on the plane or anything:rolleyes:

7. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Tell ya what, with American and the others charging for luggage, pillows, and blankets now, I'm still gonna fly SW whenever I can!

8. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I understand his ire. But I've got no idea what the thread title has to do with the director, whom I've never heard of.

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

He plays "Silent Bob" in a movie or two and is also a director.

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Silent Bob had a comment, "........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."

11. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

VERY good, Dude. Har har.

12. SGT_Calle

SGT_Calle New Member

I think the funniest part of this story is that all of the communication was happening via twitter... to the point where the only thing the story's author had to do was quote twitter!
    Kevin Smith is funny, shame something so ridiculous happened.

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

One of his characters is named "Silent Bob". Movies include Chasing Amy, Mallrats, Dogma....some others I have forgotten. He is a funny guy and not really in the mainstream of biggie movies. Just something that struck me funny. He is a big guy, and like he said; "I know I'm fat, but I'm not there yet."

14. seeker

seeker New Member

I'm a big guy and I've never had to buy an extra seat.... but the seats in coach are small, and I have decided to fly first class for the rest of my trips because one.. I'm 30 and two I'd rather be able to relax... and three "more Leg room" six five and coach don't work well together