Signing and scanning my C&R

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by therhino, Feb 12, 2013.

1. therhino

therhino New Member

Hey guys.
    I finally figured out how to get my C&R scanned to a PDF using the photocopier at work, but I'm not sure of the order in which to sign and such.
    When I first got my license, I made 10 copies and stahed them alongside my original in my fire safe.
    I haven't signed anyof them yet, as I haven't made a purchase yet. I know that I can send copies through the mail, and that signing each copy is equal to singing the original. But when I sign each copy, do I date it that day, or do I date it on the day I got the original?
    When I scan to a PDF, can I scan a signed copy, or do I have to scan the signed original?

Silly questions, I know.

2. marc29th

marc29th New Member

I signed one copy with the date of issue and have a blank ones to sign and rescan to pdf's if needed. So far everyone has taken the pdf with the original date of issue signature.

3. therhino

therhino New Member

Ok, thanks.
    Hilariously, I was sitting here at my desk with my original license thinking "Crap, now I have to wait til tomorrow to get one of the copies out of the fire safe, sign it, bring it back and scan it so I don't have to sign the original." Then I realized I was standing in front of a PHOTOCOPIER.
    /headsmack