Sign of the times in AZ

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JTJ, Sep 1, 2012.

1. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Why has this person not been arrested? Maybe it would be profiling.

Attached Files:

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Arresting one person with a sign isn't gonna change the attitude of the other million.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Of course the libtards would LOVE to do all this (including shooting the police) :(

4. opaww

opaww New Member

I owe them leaches nothing and they can crawl their sorry asses right back accross the border

5. bkt

bkt New Member

Looks 'shopped to me.

6. cswann1

cswann1 New Member

edited...I changed my mind...I'm leaving this one alone.

7. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

The guy holding the sign is most likely an illegal alien, or per Obama, an undocumented non resident and a possible future voting democrat. I just returned from a trip to Az. and the state is making every effort to slow the flow of illegals but is being hindered by the Feds.

8. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

He would get all that in jail.

9. cswann1

cswann1 New Member

I had a bit of a legal hiccup a few years ago and rather than pay a lawyer several thousand to defend a misdemeanor I chose to take a deferred adjudication deal where I did 9 months of community supervision through the parole system. Wow! what a racket...If I were to ever get a felony prison sentence for anything I would tell the department of corrections to take their parole and cram it up their cram-hole. I'd rather do my time and let the state feed and clothe me than pay through the nose while working some sh!t job.
    I had a class B misdemeanor and was in the job market recently. HOLY COW..you'd have thought I was a child-sex offender or terrorist. I can't imagine what a challenge a convicted felon faces once he's paid his debt to society. Luckily my circumstances qualified me for something called an Order of Nondisclosure.

10. clem_

clem_ New Member

All the LIBS.want everything in life for free! no one wants to work anymore.

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I agree, the part about shooting police looks like it was 'shopped in. The rest of it doesn't though.

12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I'm guessing he's here illegally.

The only thing we OWE you is a bullet to the head. Now go back to your POS country so we can fix ours. :mad:

13. emsLE84

emsLE84 New Member

image-702001079.jpg

Pretty much sums it up

14. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Where are the crazy psychopath depressed gun toting mass murder's when they are needed ? Make yourself useful and hit up a rally like this instead of a theater

15. tri70

tri70 New Member

I would donante to a direct fund to AZ to build a good fence, even if it has to go all the way around the state! I just want to see a good fence happen, not like the one that was voted on, passed in Congress but never built.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Yeah, check out how effective that was in Berlin and Jerusalem. :(

17. tri70

tri70 New Member

You would think all the boarder states with problems would be in favor of this. And maybe the people are and politicians are just cowering down to the the libs.:mad:

18. trip286

trip286 New Member

It is. I've seen the original, it didn't have that part about shooting police. It ended at "you OWE us America" still jacked up and inflammatory.

19. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Me too.

But even if true, would you remove the rights of free speech to anyone you disagree with? What do you think your constitution would say about that? If you can not protect the first ammendment, don't expect anyone else to respect the second.

20. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Threatening to kill someone is not free speech, it's a threat and last I heard it was illegal to threaten people.