sights

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by glock73, Sep 14, 2012.

1. glock73

glock73 New Member

Are truglo tfo sights good?

2. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Short answer "yes"

About the same as the trijicons and the meprolite tritium sights.

3. Kamauhotep

Kamauhotep New Member

I installed the Truglo sights a few weeks ago. I love them. I concur. Just as good as the others. Maybe a slight edge though. I love all three brands though.

4. RecklessRegard

RecklessRegard New Member

I have them on my G26. I love them. In low level light they are nice and bright; in bright light they are just as easy to see since they include the fiber optics too. I'd recommend them.

5. glock73

glock73 New Member

OK thanks for info

6. miamivice

miamivice New Member

I just had the TFO sights installed on my Glock 22 Gen 4. Now I'm shooting low left. Did my LGS install them wrong? Or is there a different way to aim with these sight compared to the Stock Sights?

7. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

You can adjust your rear sight left or right to correct for shooting direction. As far as Up and down, you will have to adjust your position of the front sight post in the sight picture to bring your hits up. The only other possible correction would be to buy a shorter front post. I would just adjust your shooting, practice it till it is natural and go on.

8. miamivice

miamivice New Member

Ok, i'm shooting left. The only thing that came with the sights was a little allen key. How do i adjust for shooting left?

9. R3c0n5n1p3r

R3c0n5n1p3r New Member

Alot of the time with glocks when u shoot left or right is your trigger pull , or how ur pulling the trigger as long as your sights are centered then it's shooter error... May need 2 adjust rear sight post a lil make sure both are perfectly centered...

10. miamivice

miamivice New Member

It has nothing to do with trigger pull. Before i replaced the sights i was shooting fine. Had my LGS replace the Stock sights with TFO's and now shooting low-left.

11. R3c0n5n1p3r

R3c0n5n1p3r New Member

Then it's sight picture or sight placement make sure there centered and figure out how the sight picture must look 2 b accurate but for most pple with glocks it's due to jerking the muzzle with ur finger when pulling the trigger....

12. glock73

glock73 New Member

Just had the tfo put on my g19 and love them

13. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

Tfo's are excellent sights. I'd have to say they are my favorite