SIG Ultra set up, HIGHLY recommend for you too

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by DodgerBlue, May 9, 2012.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Haven gotten my ultra carry for the reason of even my SIG commander was a tad to much in my swim trunks/short to EDC.

I asked one of the wise men here and was told to "run, not walk" and get a Remora set up.

The Remora system works! I slid my ultra into the holster and put it on my waist. I tried to get the holster to come out apon draw but no dice! I walked up and down the hall briskly and lil bumpy too. Nothing, the system stayed in place! This is the best investment I have made concerning gun accessories.

50.46 after shipping. And from the time I hit send, to my hand, 4 days. Not months! Days!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Ha! And you guys think us old farts have nothing to add to the firearmstalk thingie. [​IMG]

3. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I looked at a remora over the weekend at a gun show for $25.. did I pass up a good thing? :(

4. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Cane, I can't thank you enough for the tip! I mean I was prepared to order custom leather again only this time with clips. Still a month + wait!!

Now, in your own words, I'm 10-8. minus the wait and 50.00 still in my pocket!

We're gonna have that Blue Label sooner than later.

5. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

ninja, I am going to have to say yes. Winds-of-Change also the Remora and I am sure she'll agree that it is an amazing setup. Ease of use and light on the pocket book. Throw in it work as advertised, it can't be beat.

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Why yes, yes you did. :eek:

Remora is the best kept secret in the holster world. A great product at a great price! What's not to like? ;)

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

You're welcome, it's why we're here.

[​IMG]

And if I get out to the desert I'll take you up on that Blue Label!

Remember what I said?

"It's THE only holster that works in a swim suit! A true hot weather holster that carries extremely well and does not require you to dance-with-the-devil to use it." - cane​

I have my moments. :cool:

8. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Damnit Cane! Why didn't you tell me sooner? Shouldn't you be channeling your wisdom to us young pups telepathically?
    Young grasshopper have much to learn. :(

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Ah my young padawan, the force is out there. The true Jedi will sense it and grow.

Attached Files:

10. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

[​IMG]