Sig Sauer P220

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by AFPVet, Sep 30, 2009.

1. AFPVet

AFPVet New Member

Does anyone like the Sig P220? I wish I didn't sell mine lol. I am glad I bought the Glock 20 with the money though... just wish I had the P220 again too haha. Well now I am saving up to get another P220 :D I just love how that thing felt and shot.

2. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

I like Sigs very much. Great guns with a great feel.
    Sig is offering their Classic P220 in .22LR, allowing you to use the affordable 22LR ammo. The new classic comes with the Sig Sauer X-Change Kit that allows you to change the P220 .22LR back into the traditional .45ACP.
    The P220 is a great model. Also new for the P220 .45ACP is the Combat model.

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I have the P220 in .22 and it's the SAO model. I don't really care for normal DA/SA triggers but the single action model is AOK...

[​IMG]

4. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

NGIB,
    NICE!!
    Do you have the X-Change Kit for your P220?
    If you do... how much did it run ya'? and how's it working for ya'?

5. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I have the coupon but haven't bought it yet. It's $399 for the .45 kit...

6. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

NGIB- Out of curiousity, do you know what the stated wait time is on the Sig coupons? I thought it claimed either 4-6 or 6-8 weeks, but I can't figure out because I mailed mine off earlier this summer.

They cashed my check back in June, so it's been like 13+ weeks! Apparently it's backordered.

Also, what kind of price did you find on the p220 22lr, if you don't mind my asking?