SIG SAUER P2022 9mm

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by KaiTheGunGuy, Aug 31, 2011.

1. KaiTheGunGuy

KaiTheGunGuy New Member

I am going to get this gun and was wondering if anyone had any interesting things to say about it.

2. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

Solid gun. It doesn't enjoy the massive LE service advantages of Glock of even XD or M&P, but I think it's a solid gun. I like it a lot better than the P250.

They're $399 new on Bud's right now. So I would surely expect to pay less than $500 new/ $400 used locally.

3. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

I own one in .40 cal and it is a great value gun. I love the ergo of it and my only complaint is that it is a bit too light. I got mine new locally (Cabelas) for $395.00 + tax

4. jeffxc

jeffxc Member

I bought one from academy in the spring. $399 (plus tax). I like it better than my beretta 92fs. fits my hand better. better out of the box sights. less recoil. just a little bit more difficult to field strip than the beretta, but worth the effort.

5. KaiTheGunGuy

KaiTheGunGuy New Member

its $400 new

6. Hollander

Hollander New Member

Have had the 9mm version for over a year now. Fun to shoot. More accurate than the shooter. Great range gun. IMO a little too bulky to carry but a good house gun.

7. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

It's a fine gun at that price.

And if for some reason you decide it's not for you, it'll be easy enough to sell used on NWFA for $350. So it's a safe bet.