Sig Pro 9mm

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by honeybadger, Apr 11, 2010.

1. honeybadger

honeybadger New Member

So I took my newly acquired Sig SP2022 out for the first time yesterday. It was the first time I've been to an outdoor range, which was a nice change from the indoor ranges I've been to.

Put 200 rounds through it (100 Winchester white box and 100 Federal from Walmart) without a hiccup. The single action was really smooth but the double action seemed like a really long pull. I had trouble keeping steady throughout the entire pull. It seemed accurate enough once I got used to the sights. The grip felt nice but there was a little more recoil than I anticipated. Once I got used to it, it seemed real smooth.

The target was at 7 yards. I went shooting with my father, the top and bottom right targets were mine. 25 rounds at each. I thought it was decent considering how much of a beginner I am.. but we're both not very good.

I can't wait to put some more rounds through it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  2. Surftaco

Surftaco New Member

Wow nice gun! I really like Sigs a lot. The 226 will most likely be my next gun.

3. honeybadger

honeybadger New Member

Thanks. I'm pleased with it so far

4. Uchahi

Uchahi New Member

Nice. And I know exactly where you are shooting lol.

5. honeybadger

honeybadger New Member

Just an update, I didn't take it out for a few months but I've taken it out 2 of the last 4 weekends. I've put 700 (federal) rounds through it so far with no hiccups at all. Overall, I'm very pleased with its performance and it's a joy to shoot.

6. spraynpray

spraynpray New Member

I actually sold my 228 for a Sig Pro. Trigger is nice and I like the adjustable grip panels. Nice guns.