Sig p938 grips.

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by tshoot91, Oct 27, 2012.

1. tshoot91

tshoot91 New Member

Hey guys need a some quick advice here. My girlfirend has been wanting pink grips for her pistol. :rolleyes:
    I have just found a set of pink pearl grips on the ebay that i am considering getting her for Christmas. My concern comes in with the recoil, as the 938 is not necessarily a soft shooting weapon. Would the pearl crack or bust? I only ask due to this that was posted on the sale.

We make a point to go shooting together once a month so she can stay proficient. Although unlike when shooting with the guys, we typicality do not shoot our handguns for hours on end.

So what do you all think? I know she would love them, but do not want to spend the money if they will crack after two hundred rounds. :confused:

[​IMG]

2. tshoot91

tshoot91 New Member

3. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

I wouldn't get them. Look for pink in another material. Micarta, rubber, pink dyed wood.

4. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

I think you should get them if under $50. You didn't say how much they cost. Look at it this way; you give her a present she really likes, maybe they won't break, and maybe you get a "present" out of it, too.:D

Oh, and I'm impressed you even found the gun. I've been looking for a rosewood model for months, nothing. I don't think they've been released yet....if anyone has some info, put it up. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  5. tshoot91

tshoot91 New Member

The pearl would be about $65 after shipping. I have also found this Micarta set for $61.
    [​IMG]