sig p6

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by janikphoto, Mar 3, 2009.

1. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

I want to get some extra sig brand mags for my p6/225. Anyone know who has them?!?

2. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Here you go...

Sig Sauer

3. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

Thanks. I guess that's all there is. Doesn't really answer my original question, but oh well... I've heard the promag brand is not as reliable as the original sig brand, but if that's all that is available...

4. rjgnwdc

rjgnwdc New Member Supporter

Sig mags... well kinda

Well they are hard to find and I don't know anything about your model but I found this on Midway's page these are comments (all good) made by guys that bought the ProMag versions you might give it a look see chances are though you have already seen this. Good luck finding them 1 more thing and it's probably old news but amazon might have some used ones
    MidwayUSA - ProMag Magazine Sig Sauer P225 9mm Luger 8-Round Steel Blue

5. Rare Faction

Rare Faction New Member

I've got a Promag brand magazine for my P228, I've taken put about 100-50 rounds through the mag with no issues. Good fitment and feel

6. laynejc

laynejc New Member

i just got a mec-gar for my 228, it fits better than the factory mags and feeds great

7. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

Maybe I should try one out for myself then. If I stick with an 8 round, it should be OK. Most of the anti-promag chatter I've read was on their ten round mag, anyway...