Sig P320

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by new_girsan_1911, Jan 17, 2014.

1. new_girsan_1911

new_girsan_1911 New Member

Just wondering since i dont own a Sig yet. how many of you sig owners are contemplating buying this new gun and are you swayed either way that it is striker fired?

2. DP03

DP03 New Member

I'm a BIG Sig fan so I'm sure this new entry will be well built, reliable and accurate. That being said, it departs from what I like so much about Sigs.

Sig is entering an area of the market that has been focused on so well by other companies. Regardless of your brand preferences there are a number of excellent choices. For this reason I would expect Sig to have a tough time with this one. I personally would buy Sig again in a heartbeat, but probably not this model.

Still, I am looking forward to the reviews.

3. new_girsan_1911

new_girsan_1911 New Member

I dont know if they will have trouble selling it, i mean Sig is a good company from what i have read about them and the P320 looks a lot better than a glock IMO

4. tlech29

tlech29 New Member

I just read where this gun will prob be a round an $800 pistol. If you want a striker fired , just go Glock. Proven reliable and $250 dollars cheaper.

That sig sure is a pretty striker fired though. And I love me some sig sauers

5. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

Sig should be able to offer this in the $500 range and if not I won't even think about buying one. Glock, m&p, ruger sr, walther and xd(not xdm) can all be had for around $500 or less so no need to pay $300 more because it has sig on the slide. If it has a 2sum deal like the p250 then I can see it being $800, but not for one striker fired p320. That's probably the msrp you're hearing though and it should be considerably lower than that by at least a couple hundred bucks once it hits shelves unless you buy it from one of the big name stores who overcharge for every gun anyways.

6. stag556

stag556 New Member

Sig has the MSRP listed at 713.00 on there website.

7. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

At a msrp of $713, a lgs who has reasonable prices will probably charge around $550ish, give or take a few

8. kyboy

kyboy New Member

I love sigs as I have one but if im going striker fired it's going to be Glock and might even consider an xd.