Sig p320 trigger mods assistance

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by Striker9Mil, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Striker9Mil

Striker9Mil Active Member

I’m interested in the Sig p320 but I prefer to have a Glock style trigger safety system, like I have on my Rugers. Are their aftermarket triggers, that have the safety trigger bar in the center, that are compatible for the Sig p320?

I know that Apex offers such a trigger bar design for the Smith & Wesson M&P. I’m just hoping the same can be said for the Sig.

2. RONWIL

RONWIL New Member

There are a wealth of available after market parts on line. However, looking at the control assembly of my 320 it looks unlikely. I prefer the 320 trigger over my 9mm Ruger hinged trigger. Good hunting!

3. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Go ahead and get the 320. You'll love it regardless of the trigger. I put a straight APEX target trigger on mine, but that was because I love that trigger, not because there was anything wrong with the factory trigger.

4. jeeperdave

jeeperdave New Member

I own 2 Sig P320's one in a 45 and the second is configured as a 40cal. I have replaced the trigger's and trigger bar's in both with the Apex. I like how they both turned out. The change reduced the trigger pull by about pound and now feels much crisper and a shorter reset.