Sig p239?

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by upssmann, Feb 21, 2012.

1. upssmann

upssmann New Member

I just ordered a p239 in 40sw I heard good things about this gun, I will be carrying it . Has any one had one and how do u like it? is it a good gun??

2. wayne_i

wayne_i New Member

Excellent ccw weapon. Slim frame, points well, and very reliable. The SRT trigger is a nice feature also. I added the Crimson Trace laser grips on mine - not quite as nice to hold as the stock grips but the laser is a must have for draw and point targeting.

3. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I think they're outstanding guns. A P239 SAS is on my "to-do" list. For my own tastes, the SAS frame and SRT trigger are must haves on this gun.

The only drawback is that you get subcompact capacity in a very medium-framed compact gun. But the good news is that it'll handle as well as a full frame for most folks.

It is a slim gun, just don't expect subcomp portability.

4. steve666

steve666 New Member

I have one and of my four pistols in .40 caliber it runs a real close second to my Kahr K40 as a favorite carry pistol.

5. coastguardgunnersmate

coastguardgunnersmate New Member

It's a great pistol Congrats on the purchase.

6. hmh

hmh New Member

Had one shot the barrel out of it and traded even for a new glock. The only gun I have gotten rid of I regret. Great shooting well made.

7. Rage

Rage New Member

I carry the P239 for my off duty gun, and as my secondary gun on duty. I have owned it for many years and been very happy with it.