Sig P238

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Malan35, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Malan35

Malan35 New Member

My dad just picked this gun up. Sig P238 .380. What a great looking gun! With the extended mag I can easily fit all my fingers on the gun and I have pretty large hands. Have not shot it yet so no comment there. But it feels like a solid carry weapon. Can easily be concealed in almost any setting. I will update once we fire some rounds through it.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I like the looks of it and being a Sig, it should be a great shooter.

4. Paperpuncher

Paperpuncher New Member

It is. 0 to 10 on recoil with the gun, and I'd give it a 2. As far as the extended magazine go, my hands lock in very comfortably with just the regular mag. It's surprisingly comfortable.

5. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

I bought my wife one we took it to the range the other day she liked it and shot ok with it. It's gonna take a trip or two more to the range for her to really get used to it. I'm gonna have to look into the extended mags for her I think she would like it better with one.

image-3042689170.jpg

image-522087997.jpg
    First two mags
    5 yards and 10 yards

play the victim, be the victim

6. ahole

ahole New Member

You know what would really make that a bad *** gun. If they made it in 9mm or .45acp.

7. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Good looking gun. I've got one as well.

8. Paperpuncher

Paperpuncher New Member

I ordered some grips from Altamont that I haven't received as of yet. At the moment I'm not overly impressed with their C.S. as I had to call them over an issue and their employees need some serious people skills training, and learn to understand just who pays their wages.