SIG P232 or Glock 26

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by GuerrillaBob, Aug 1, 2007.

1. GuerrillaBob

GuerrillaBob New Member

What should I carry? My p232 is lighter by a bit than the glock but the glock has a higher cartridge. Is the larger cartridge necessary? Any recommendations appreciated

2. ranger_sxt

ranger_sxt New Member

Which one do you shoot better?

3. HK911

HK911 New Member

any gun is better than no gun. any size is better than no size. The key is what can you carry? And what are you going to carry everyday. Should it be size? Weight? Size .25, .32, .380, 9mm and so on. I would go for a largest cal. I could carry, and then have a back up gun.

4. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

Everyone worrys about the capacity of the magazine for a CCW weapon. Before people carried what ever they were comfortable with and what they could shoot.

Carry what works for you. I carry a Sig P239 or a P229 in 9mm most of the time in Az becasue of the heat and low profile of the weapons.

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

The mag capacity should not be a factor for PP, it should be familiarization and practice with your choice, comfort and carry. Reaction, muscle memory and well placed shots should get the job done quickly and with hopefully, no more than three shots fired.

Now if you plan on taking on many adversary's, I suggest an additional mag or two.

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Thread is almost TWO YEARS OLD!!!!!!!

7. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Thread necrophilia is usually an attempt to pad one's post count.