SIG P226 X5 Allround 9MM opinions wanted

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by Morgo, May 26, 2012.

1. Morgo

Morgo New Member

Hey guys,

Anyone have one? How do you like it, any issues to look out for?

I came across a great deal on one and while I've never really looked at the Allround as I prefer the Competition model it was too good of a deal to pass up :)

2. 4sig

4sig New Member

Bought mine 2 months ago and love it. No issues as of this point. Easy to shoot and clean. Great feel

3. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Great gun! Probably as close as you can come to the legendary Sig 210 without paying the crazy price.

4. Mdrums

Mdrums New Member

Love my p226.... Very accurate right out of the box, eats everything I've shot too.

5. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

Love my Sig P226 so much that I have the whole line of Classic Series pistols from Sig. I have never had a problem with any of them in the last 20yrs. I carry my Sig P226 or 229 daily. My wife love's shooting my P220 so much that she does not carry her Glock 19 anymore.

6. Riverg420

Riverg420 New Member

The 226 is my next purchase .I own a 229 and 239 love em my favorite carry guns .Never had any issues with either

7. Phelenwolf

Phelenwolf New Member

It is funny how people will spend over $1k dollars or more, usually more depending on which one they want, on a 1911. Yet you hear people all over the forums talk about how expensive a Sig is. To me you pay for what you want, and you get what you pay for.

Here are my family of Sigs

[​IMG]