The Sistema project is on hold for now, so I decided my next victim would be my new/used P226. It was an Agency trade in and it had many scratches and dings as well as holster wear. So, I cleaned it up with file and emory cloth, completely de-greased it and disassembled it into components. I'm using matte finish CeramaCoat from Wheeler Engineering for a finish. I just applied a light first coat and expect to do two more to get it well covered. Then it will bake for an hour at 350 degrees to harden. My camera is messed up right now, but I will post pics of the completed pistol. In the meantime, here's two before pictures. The pics don't do justice to how badly it's dinged up, but they do show the holster wear pretty well.