SIG P210 Legend

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Mr. Bluesky, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

So, SIG is bringing back the P210. Looks like they've used pretty much the same blueprints, but with a modern beavertail and a thumb mag release instead of one on the heel. 9mm; 4.7 in. barrel; 8 round magazine; single action only; 4 lb. factory trigger; Nitron finish. Price tag: $2200. Official SIG link.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I could be mistaken, but I believe they've actually been "back" for quite a while now. I think I've been seeing the newer versions on a few sites for some time though. But of course they're not real common, so I'm only watching from my computer desk.

Those things are beautiful. I'll probably never own one, and I'm not sure I would choose to afford one even my budget allowed it. But I sure would relish running a few mags through one some day.

3. Mr. Bluesky

Mr. Bluesky New Member

Aye, it was announced a while back and demo models have been out for some time, but they're just getting to shelves this month. I did a quick search and didn't see any threads for it, so I figured it wouldn't be bad to start one.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's a handsome pistol.

5. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Hard to find a better shooting pistol than a P210.

6. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

I'll take my CZ thank you.