Sig mosquito range report.

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by duddie10, Dec 28, 2013.

1. duddie10

duddie10 New Member

So i just picked up a sig mosquito at my lsg yesterday. I dident know if it was a good or bad idea. My boss had given me a gift card for christmas and figured it was time to get a 22 plinking gun.
    Any way took it to the range this morning to break it in. I had taken 3 different kinds of ammo to test what run best. CCI standerd velocity, winchester white box, remington yellow jackets. I broke it in on the rems and for the first 5 mags stripped the gun to clean and lube with frog lube. On the first mag i got 2 f t feed and 1 ft fire. Next 3 mags went well and got 1 more ft feed. Im figuring it was the ammo. The rest of the mag went well up to 100rds. After that tryed winchester white box. Shot like ****. Gun hates it. Never again will i buy this stuff. The CCI standard had a few f t fire on the first mag and after that ran really well. This was the most accurate ammo i used. All in all for all the bad reviews i read it seams i got a cherry of a gun. Put 350 rounds thru it in 2 hrs and seems to shoot real straight. The ergos of the gun are real comfertable and fit my large hands nice. The one thing i dont like about the gun is the take up on the sa trigger pull. Being a 6lbs trigger pull i
    Dident bother me much, just way to much take up for my liking. The da trigger pull is like trying to beat a dead cow with a tooth pick. Just over 13lbs. If i can figure out how to post pics ill throw up my targets and a few of the gun. With all thoughs considered im very pleased with the sig mosquito as my first 22lr pistol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Firearms Talk mobile app

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  2. duddie10

duddie10 New Member

Not bad for a 22lr.

Attached Files:

3. duddie10

duddie10 New Member

This was 2 shot per second off hand both eyes open. 15feet

Attached Files: