Sig 522 rifle

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by michiana, Nov 21, 2009.

1. michiana

michiana New Member

Has anyone seen the new SIG 522 in the stores yet? I saw them in January down at the SHOT Show and nothing since. I had a person tell me that he has seen them advertised and I saw one on Gunbroker but the distributors tell me they have not received any yet. I have a couple customers who gave me deposits months ago and would love to get them their guns. Anyone with information please update me.

2. Flint Rock

Flint Rock New Member

They were in stock and for sale on Monday when I was in a large gun store in Atlanta (Adventure Outdoors). I looked at it on the shelf, but not being in the market for something like that I didn't look hard. I can't even tell you the price.

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Dick, all my sources have them on back order.

All are taking orders.

4. Flint Rock

Flint Rock New Member

I got a sale ad in the mail on Saturday from a local gun store (Adventure Outdoors in Atlanta area, current inventory 8,000 guns). The Sig 522 is in stock and on sale for $449. The S&W M&P 15-22 is on sale for the same price with the Colt AR-15 22 going for $549. If I remember their policy right they will do gun transfers/phone sales, but only to in state buyers.
    The gun that caught my eye in the sale wasn't a 22 rifle, it was the Model 29 Nickel $679.99, in stock and factory new.

5. chucksolo69

chucksolo69 New Member

I get to pick mine up this Friday. Early Christmas present for sure!!!