sig 250

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by gmad, Oct 13, 2012.

1. gmad

gmad New Member

Hello, I am thinking about getting a p250 and wanted to see if anyone would recomend it.

2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

As long as its a newer one. The first generations had some issues but Sig fixed them. They also have a love/hate relationship it seems.

3. GunRunner

GunRunner New Member

Also check out the SP2022, I personal like it better plus it has a nicer trigger to me. DA/SA vs DA only of the 250.

4. agrotom

agrotom New Member

I have a 250 compact in 45 ACP and love it. A great carry gun, nice double action trigger. :D

5. Isis0927

Isis0927 New Member

Don't do it! The trigger is horrible. I got rid of mine in less than a month because it was so unpleasant to shoot.

6. JigSawer40

JigSawer40 New Member

What may be horrible to you may be great to them. I have a P250c 40sw and the trigger's no problem with me. Yes they are long (like a revolver) but easy and smooth. Also it's the only safety factor for the gun.

It's just a plain and well functioning gun with no bells and whistles. Very reliable too.

7. kycol

kycol New Member

My son got me one last Christmas and I'm really glad he did. I probably wouldn't have bought it myself, and I love it. It is just the right feel in my hands and functions flawlessly.

8. agrotom

agrotom New Member

I like the revolver like trigger! Very safe, comfortable and it shoots any kind of ammo you can feed it. If you are familiar with a revolver the trigger on the 250 is as slick as butter. :D

9. otisthecat

otisthecat New Member

I wanted a 45, love most things Sig, and the price was more than right. Got the compact 45 on a whim and really glad I did. I understand the dislike of the trigger, but for me incredibly smooth makes up for incredibly long.

10. gmad

gmad New Member

Does anyone make an extended mag for the p250 subcompact 9mm

11. otisthecat

otisthecat New Member

Sig makes a grip attachment for the compact & full size mags to fit the the subcompact.

12. GDemo

GDemo New Member

I've got the mag attachments for the compact magazines. With the sub compact mag my pinky rested directly under the magazine. The attachment with the 15 round mag allows my pinky just enough room for my pinky to rest comfortable forward on the lip of the mag.

13. PC167

PC167 New Member

I tested a P250 a couple of years ago and had no real problems with the trigger pull. I found it easy and quite fun to shoot and wished my department would allow us to carry it.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012